Pizza, everyone adores it!
Few days back, a pizza store in India launched “So Cheesy Pizza”. I tried my hands on it, and it was awesomely awesome!
This Pizza has a stuffed crust, sandwiched base and loaded top!
Cheese, Cheese and Cheese. It can never go wrong! So lets make one now!
- For Base: Maida/Plain Flour – 1 Cup
- Yogurt – As required to make dough
- Salt – To Taste
- Baking Soda – ½ Tsp
- Baking Powder – ½ Tsp
- Mixed Herbs – 1 Tsp [Optional]
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- For Instant Sauce: Ketchup – 2 Tbsp
- Salt – ¼ Tsp
- Garlic Paste – ⅛ Tsp
- Mix Herbs – 1 Tsp
- For Topping: Onions – As required
- Capsicum – As required
- Olives: Few
- Mozzarella Cheese – As required
- Pizza Sauce – As required
- Salt, Pepper – To Taste
- Mix Herbs – As desired
- Oil – 2-3 Tbsp
- Other: Processed Cheese: ¼ Cup
- Cream Cheese/Cheese Spread: 2-3 Tbsp
- For Base: Preheat your oven to 250 C.
- Add the ingredients in a bowl/kneading plate and make a soft dough. Sprinkle some flour and divide into 2.
- In a floured surface, roll both the portions and transfer one of it to a baking pan/pizza pan or a tawa. Now spread loads of cream cheese in it. Place the second layer above it and stick them well.
- Cut strips of processed cheese and lay them in the edge of the pizza base sandwich. Now gather the edges and press down to stick them. Press down with fork.
- Prick holes using fork. And transfer the base into the preheated oven and cook for 4 mins.
- For Sauce. Mix everything and keep aside.
- For Finishing Pizza: Brush down the pizza with oil. Now spread the sauce, then mozzarella cheese, onions, capsicum, olives. Smear a few drops of oil.
- Transfer the pizza in the preheated oven and toast for 4 mins.
- Sprinkle over your favorite herbs and dig straight in!
Isn’t that easy and fast? Watch me making one:
What are you waiting for? Make and enjoy!!
Until Next time, Take Care.
Thanks, Have a great time!