Diwali is getting closer and closer, and we’re just with the last recipe on our #FusionDiwali Series..
We’re done with twisting the Laddos.. Today, Let’s make something that’s extravagant with Rasgullas.. The cottage cheese balls boiled in sugar syrup are a delicacy in themselves.. But, we’ve eaten a lot of it alone, today Let’s make Blueberry n Rasgulla Cheesecake with Hazelnuts! YAY!
Perfect for this season, so surprise your guests with this..
- Biscuits - 120 Gms
- Melted Butter - 75ml (More or less)
- Cream Cheese - 200g
- Powdered Sugar - ⅓ Cup
- Whipping Cream - 300ml
- Condensed Milk - 200ml
- Agar Agar / China Grass - 10g
- Blueberries - 3 Tbs or more (I used Dried, hence soaked overnight in ½ cup water)
- Hazelnuts - 3 Tbs
- Mini Rasgullas - 25-30 or more
- Start by taking the biscuits and crush them until they resemble bread crumbs. Slowly pour in the melted butter and mix until it feels like wet sand.
- Transfer the biscuit and butter mix to a 9" Spring Form Cake Tin and press down using a glass until its flat and smooth. Refrigerate.
- Soak the agar agar in ⅓ cup of water for 15 minutes.
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and powder sugar. Whip it well until creamy and smooth.
- Take a pan and heat it up in low flame, add the soaked agar agar and cook it until it is well dissolved and no traces are seen.
- Warm the condensed milk in a pan, Once the agar is dissolved, add the agar mix to the hot condensed milk. Stir well and cook for 2 mins. Let it cool down a little bit.
- Once the condensed milk+agar mix is hot but not boiling, pour it over the cream cheese mix and whisk well. You can sieve the condensed milk mix into the cream cheese mix rather than just pouring, but its optional.
- Add the berries and hazelnuts and mix well. You can also add a little bit of the soaked berry water for more flavor and color.
- Now add the whipped cream and rasgullas. Fold it well, do not mix it vigorously.
- Add the cheesecake mix to the cake tin and spread it well. Refrigerate overnight or for 10-12 hours and serve.
- For Serving, Run a small knife over the edge of the cake tin to seperate the cake from the tin. And open the tin. Decorate as you wish and enjoy!
So, what are you waiting for.. Make this and impress not only your loved ones but everyone 😛 😀
Bdw, I used stuff.. Here are the recipes – Cream Cheese -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igzwPi3P9ZU
Condensed Milk – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6-IUkzvrcM
Rasgullas – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7mcnfyF3CU
That’s all for this #FusionDiwali Session of the 1st Season.. Stay Tuned for more upcoming exciting recipes..