We’re all short of time at times.. And Quick to make Recipes come to rescue.. This Stir it Up, QUICK series is all about that!
This Paneer Sabzi is a to-go sabzi of my mumma! She makes it all the time whenever she runs out of time.. With just a couple of ingredients that are available in everyone’s pantry this better be the “to-go recipe” 🙂
So, when the recipe is quick, why waste time talking about it?
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Onion - 1 Med Size
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Tsp
- Salt - To Taste
- Tomatoes- 2 Med Size
- Red Chili Powder - ½ Tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ Tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 Tsp
- Paneer - ½ [Chopped]
- Milk - As required
- Chopped Coriander - 2-3 tbsp
- Sugar - ½ tsp [Optional]
- Start by heating a pan, add a tbsp of oil.
- While the oil is getting hot, take one onion and grate it using a grater. As the oil gets hot, add a tsp of cumin seeds and once they sizzle, add the grated onion.
- Stir well, add salt to taste and then let them cook in medium flame while they're cooking grate two tomatoes using a grater.
- Once the onions are cooked well, add the grated tomatoes and cook for about 30-40 seconds or until some what moisture is evaporated in high flame.
- Add the chili powder, turmeric and stir. Then add the coriander powder and cook the masalas well for about 30-40 in high flame. Add sugar if desired.
- Add the chopped paneer and stir well. Add about a ¼ cup of milk and stir well, add more if desired. Get this to a boil, finish with chopped coriander and ENJOY!
Not only when you’re short of time, many of our friends want to enjoy comfort food at home that can be made quick and fast without a lot of ingredients, and this is all about! This paneer sabzi is easy to make and quick to slurp.. With all the comfort, totally our comfortfood!! Make and enjoy 🙂