Atta Pizza Recipe / Wheat Crust Healthy Pizza | Made without oven, Eggless Baking Without Oven
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Warm Water - 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mixed Herbs - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Yeast - 1/2 tsp
- Capsicum - 1/4 cup
- Onion - 1/4 cup
- Sweet Corn - 1/4 cup
- Pizza Sauce - 1/2 cup
- Cheese (grated) - 1 cup
- Mixed herbs -
- Olive Oil -
- In a bowl add the warm water, sugar and yeast. Mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the atta, salt, herbs in a bowl or a kneading plate and mix well. Pour in the yeast mix and knead to a sticky soft dough, if required add more warm water.
- Transfer to a oil greased bowl and cover with a damp cloth and keep aside in a warm place for about an hour.
- After one hour, heat a gas tandoor/cooker in med-high flame or a oven at 250 C for 10 minutes.
- Dust you hands with atta and knead the dough out for a minute. Then roll it dusting atta in between to prevent sticking as thin or as thick as you prefer. I roll it to 26 cm diameter.
- In a pizza pan or any bakeable tawa add one tbsp oil and then place the rolled pizza dough and adjust the shape if needed to.
- Place the tawa in the tandoor and bake the base for 2 minutes. Wheat crust pizzas have a tendency to have a raw after taste/smell if not cooked well.
- Take the base out and spread the sauce, scatter the cheese, onions, capsicums, corn. Season with salt and smear the edges with oil.
- Transfer this to the tandoor and bake for 10 minutes in med-high flame.
- Pizza is ready, rub the herbs and add those in as well, slice and enjoy!
RECIPE NOTES :