Butterscotch Ice Cream - Low Fat Ice Cream / Made using Low fat cream | Without Ice Cream Maker
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
- Cashew nuts - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
For the Ice - cream
- Low Fat Cream - 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/3 cup (or to taste)
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Praline - as desired
- Butterscotch Essence - 1 1/2 tsp
- Ice Cubes -
- Water -
- Place a bowl, and electric beaters in freezer for 30 mins.
- In a pan, add in the sugar and caramelize it in low flame stirring often. Once it caramelizes add in the butter and cashews.
- Stir well and transfer the mix to greased plate and let it cool. Once its cooled, take it out from plate by pressing plate from bottom and then crush the praline disc to small chunks/powder like consistency.
- Take a bowl and add ice cubes to it, followed by some water. Place the frozen bowl over it. Add the cream and beat it to stiff peaks. Watch my video for detailed recipe for whipping low fat cream: www.cookingshooking.in/whipamulcream
- Once its double in volume add in sugar and beat it to form peaks. Once its whipped add in milk, praline, butterscotch essence and mix well. If desired add some lemon color and mix well.
- Once well mixed cover and freeze the mix for a couple of hours.. Once frozen serve as desired :)
RECIPE NOTES :