Cabbage Sambharo Recipe | Fafda Condiments | Gujarati Cuisine
- Cabbage - 2 cups (chopped)
- Carrot - 1/2 cup (grated)
- Curry Leaves - 5 - 6
- Green Chili - 2 - 3 (chopped)
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 1 1/2 tsp
- Heat up the oil, temper the mustard. Once crackles, add in the chili and curry leaves.
- Lower the flame to the lowest or switch off the flame. Proceed by adding the turmeric, cabbage, salt, sugar, lemon juice. Basically everything.
- Stir around nicely and serve!
RECIPE NOTES :
Do not cook this, If it cooks even a little bit. the cabbage will leave the moisture and will turn soggy/soft. We want the crunchiness from it.. I prefer to switch off the flame right after i add the cabbage..