Canapes Recipe - Indian Chat Stuffing
- Canapes - 6
- Onion - 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Cucumber - 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Sev - 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice - few drops
- Coriander - 1 tbsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Black Salt - a pinch
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chat Masala - 1/2 tsp
- In a baking tray, place the canapes and bake these in a preheated oven at 200 C for 2-3 mins in Toast Mode.
- Take a mixing bowl, add in the onions, cucumber, tomato, lemon juice, coriander, salt, black salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, chat masala. Mix well.
- Take the canapes out, spread a thin layer of ketchup and add in the stuffing, top it off with some sev and serve immediately.
RECIPE NOTES :
You can skip the toasting and instead you can fry these for just 2 secs in hot oil.