Today, I’ve got canapes with chatpati chaat stuffing.. This is so easy to make that you can rock and roll in less than 5 mins, and and thats not all, this is toasted and not baked which means even healthier!!
I can guarantee that one will ask for more and more.. So lets have a look at the recipe!
- Canapes - 8-10
- Chopped Onions - ¼ Cup
- Chopped Cucumber - ¼ Cup
- Chopped Tomato - ¼ Cup (Without Seed/Pulp)
- Sev - ¼ Cup
- Lemon Juice - Few Drops
- Coriander - 1 Tbsp
- Salt - To Taste
- Black Salt - ⅛ Tsp
- Red Chili Powder - ½ Tsp
- Cumin Powder - ½ Tsp
- Chat Masala - ½ Tsp
- Ketchup - As required (Optional)
- In a baking tray, place the canapes and bake these in a preheated oven at 200 C for 2-3 mins in Toast Mode.
- Take a mixing bowl, add in the onions, cucumber, tomato, lemon juice, coriander, salt, black salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, chat masala. Mix well.
- Take the canapes out, spread a thin layer of ketchup and add in the stuffing, top it off with some sev and serve immediately.
Be creative and make numerous stuffing and enjoy! I love this chatpati stuffing which is just very fast
Until Next time, Take Care.
Have a great time!