Namaskar Friends 🙂
A rich, spicy makhani gravy loaded with fried veggies is nothing but our own Mix Veg Sabzi!!!
Mix Veg Sabzi is made in various ways, super dry form, super gravy form.. After having some mix veg in a restaurant which was made in such a form which was neither dry nor filled with gravy, i got mesmerized!!
Tried to replicate the sabzi, and voila! It was marvelous, way better than the restaurant one! 😀 Lets make some now!
• Tomatoes: 3 Large [Cubed] • Onions: 2 Medium [Cubed] • Cashewnuts: 2 Tbsp
• Oil – 1 1/2 Tbsp
• Potato: 1/4 Cup [Chopped] • Carrot: 1/4 Cup [Chopped] • Cauliflower: 1/4 Cup [Small Florets] • French Beans : 1/4 Cup [Chopped] • Peas: 1/4 Cup
• Capsicum: 1/4 Cup [Chopped] • Paneer: 1/4 Cup [Chopped] • Butter: 2-3 Tbsp
• Cream: 2-3 Tbsp
• Coriander: As required
• Salt: To Taste
• Kashmiri Red Chili Powder: 1 1/2 Tbsp
• Coriander Powder: 1 Tsp
• Cumin Powder: 1 Tsp
• Garam Masala: 1/2 Tsp
• Kasoori Methi: 1/2 Tsp
• Ginger Garlic Paste: 1/2 Tsp
• Oil: 3-5 Tbsp
• Papad – 1 [Roasted, Optional] Instructions:
• Heat a pan with the oil, put in the tomatoes, cashewnuts, and onions. Cook in medium flame until tomatoes are mushy.
• Make a paste of it using sufficient water.
• Heat up a pan, with 3-4 Tbsp oil and then add in the potato and carrot and fry until light golden. After fried transfer to a bowl. Fry the cauliflower, french beans, and paneer in the similar manner.
• Add the remaining oil, add in the butter. Once it start melting, add in the ginger and garlic paste. Cook until raw smell is gone.
• Add in the paste, salt and the red chili powder. Mix well, and wait till it boils. Once it boils, cover and cook for 25 mins in med flame checking every 5 mins in between.
• Once the gravy is cooked for 25 mins, it must have left fat and started leaving sides. Now add in the capsicum and the peas. Cover and cook for 2-3 mins. Tip in the fried veggies, cumin powder, coriander powder, crushed kasoori methi, garam masala. Mix well, cover and cook for 5 mins.
• Add the cream and roasted papad(optional), mix well garnish with coriander and serve hot!
Enjoy Guys!!!!!! Serve it with any kind of bread or rice..
Until Next time, Take Care.
Thanks, Have a great time!