We’re in the festive mood and as the Diwali is just around the corner.. So here’s the second recipe on #FusionDiwali, Indian Sweets Fusionified..!
Well, we all make or buy the Nariyal Laddus/Chakki and end up having a lot of them left.. This time, just give them this touch and all will finish in a zzzoott!
This does make a great gift as well, if you wish to gift something homemade.. So, here’s how to make Coconut Macaroons(Stress on that double “o” for the kind we’re going to make) using our traditional nariyal laddus 🙂
- Nariyal Laddus - As Many as you like [each laddu makes 2 macaroons]
- Melted Chocolate - As Required
- Preheat your oven to 160 C.
- Start by taking a laddu, press it with your hand to make a oblong shape. Now divide into two horizontally and take one macaroon and tap its bottom against a flat surface to make a flat bottom.
- Place the macaroons in a baking tray with butterpaper lined and then bake them for 15 mins at 160 C. Broil them further until golden.
- Let them cool completely, after which make designs using melted chocolate on top of them, let it set and ENJOY THE FESTIVE SEASON! 🙂
Want to make some laddus for this, watch the video Nariyal Chakki/Laddo Video on our channel.
These turn out to be tooo goood, so make sure to try and let me know how it goes.. Completely different from the normal laddus it is, and gluten free, egg free as well! So, do try this festive season! 🙂 Bye for today..