Coconut Macaroons Recipe | Nariyal Laddus fusionified #FusionDiwali
- Coconut Ladoos -
- Melted Chocolate - to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 160 C.
- Start by taking a laddu, press it with your hand to make a oblong shape. Now divide into two horizontally and take one macaroon and tap its bottom against a flat surface to make a flat bottom.
- Place the macaroons in a baking tray with butterpaper lined and then bake them for 15 mins at 160 C. Broil them further until golden.
- Let them cool completely, after which make designs using melted chocolate on top of them, let it set and ENJOY THE FESTIVE SEASON! :)
RECIPE NOTES :
Don't want to make it with laddus, or don't have the laddus on hand and want to make these? Just take 150ml of Condensed Milk along with 200gms of desiccated or shredded coconut, mix well then add 3 tbsp plain flour. Make portions and bake :) Want to make some laddus for this, watch the video Nariyal Chakki/Laddo Video on our channel.