Today, we’re going to make some chocolates.. And, you know what? You’re going to go gaga over these!
Sky’s the limit when it comes to flavors you can make but I personally love the coconuty flavor.. Specially Bounty Chocolates, so I thought to recreate something like and it was much much better..
Let’s get rockin with Surprise Inside Chocolates, but first look at the filling.. 😀
- Milk Chocolate - 175g
- Dark Chocolate - 75g
- White Chocolate - 50g
- Cream - 60ml
- Desiccated Coconut - 2-3 Tbsp
- Raisins - 1 Tbsp
- Start by melting the Milk and Dark Chocolate in Microwave for 30 seconds, Stir and reheat for 20 more seconds stir. It should Melt or give it 10 second bursts until completely melted.. Keep Aside
- In a Saucepan, simmer up 60ml cream, then pour it over 50grams of White Chocolate. Shake the bowl to make sure the chocolate is covered in hot cream.
- Stir the cream and chocolate mix till you get it homogeneous. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Take some ice cubes and water in a big bowl, and place the White Chocolate Ganache bowl over it and start whipping it till you get some peaks. Add the desiccated coconut and raisins and stir. Filling is ready.
- Get a chocolate mould and fill that ⅓ to ½ half way with the melted chocolate which should not be hot or warm.
- Take the Filling and stuff that into a piping bag. Snip off the bottom and pipe it in the moulds in the center of each mould slowly in such a way that it goes in and the melted chocolate comes to the edges till ¾ of the mould.
- Tap the mould and then fill the mould till the top with more melted chocolate and tap again.
- Freeze for 5 mins. Take out and invert over the mould and see if the chocolate has left the mould and the plastic thing is visible, if it does the chocolate should come from the mould. If it does not freeze for some more time or tap to get the chocolates out. If using a silicone mould, press and squeeze from the back the mould to get each chocolate out. ENJOY
This is such a thing that you’d just love it! I personally, just cannot stop why because the flavor combination is impeccable! Make these just for any time chocolaty treat or pack for your loved ones this festive season! 🙂