Double Chocolate Ice Cream - Low Fat Ice Creams | Without Ice Cream Maker
- Low Fat cream - 1 1/2 cups
- Powdered Sugar - as prefered
- Chilled Milk - 1/4 cup
- Dark Choco Chips - 1/4 cup
- Melted Chocolate - 50 gm
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla - few drops
- Ice Cubes - for ice bath
- Water - for ice bath
- Place a bowl, and electric beaters in freezer for 30 mins.
- This Step is if you are using chocolate and not Cocoa]Boil some water in a sauce pan, place the chocolate in a bowl and keep that over the sauce, melt the chocolate in simmering water stirring chocolate reguarly.. Make sure that water isn't touching the bowl.. Once melted, keep aside..
- Take a bowl and add ice cubes to it, followed by some water. Place the frozen bowl over it. Add the cream and beat it to stiff peaks. Watch my video for detailed recipe for whipping low fat cream: www.cookingshooking.in/whipamulcream
- Once its double in volume add in sugar and beat it to form peaks. Once its whipped, take a small portion of it and add it to the melted chocolate. Mix these well, now add this mix to the whipped cream. And mix well. OR if using cocoa, just add it to the whipped cream.
- Now add in the milk, and vanilla. Once well mixed cover and freeze the mix for a couple of hours.. Once frozen serve as desired :)
RECIPE NOTES :