Donuts please. Can you please show me donuts. Show donuts please.
Here you go! I’ve been getting requests for this a lot, and as your request is my command here comes the recipe for my Eggless Feather Soft Cream Filled Doughnuts Recipe 🙂
So, the other day i tried it after a year and these were fantastic.. Cottony soft, Perfect taste and flavor.. ! I could not stop myself to post this and here it comes..
Watch the recipe 🙂
Textie person you are?
- Plain Flour - 1¼ Cup (+1/3 cup for dusting)
- Warm Milk - ⅔ cup
- Sugar - 6 Tbsp
- Butter - ¼ Cup
- Yeast - ¾ Tsp
- Milk Powder - 2 Tbsp
- Oil - To Fry
- Other: Custard - 120 Ml
- Chocolate Sauce - As required
- Sprinkles, Dessicated Coconut, Nuts, Whatever!
- White Chocolate Sauce - As required
- Start by adding the sugar and yeast to the warm milk. Stir and keep aside for 10 mins.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder and mix well. Once the yeast mixture is frothy add that in and knead to a sticky dough.
- Add the butter and knead for 8-10 minutes. Once done, cover and let it prove for one hour.
- Then take the flour sprinkle some of it and punch down the dough. Knead and then roll it dusting flour in between.
- Roll it into ½ inch thickness and then cut it using donut cutter or a glass or cookie cutters. Using a 1 inch diameter cutter, make a hole in center as well.
- Keep these in a tray cover the tray and let them prove for another hour.
- Heat some oil to fry these. Once the oil seems to be mediumly hot, throw in a small center of the doughnut to check whether its hot enough. If it starts bubbling after a second its ready.
- Add the doughnuts and fry in med flame. Once fried transfer to a plate which is lined with kitchen towels.
- Take the custard and fill that in a syringe. Take a donut and inject a little bit of the custard in 1 inch distance so that it reaches everywhere. DO NOT over inject or it will come out.
- Now coat the donut with chocolate sauce and decorate however you wish.
White Chocolate Sauce : Same method, 100gm chocolate and 50ml milk in a pan in med flame stirring regularly. Refrigerate and use.
What are you looking for next? You got the perfect way to make super soft, fluffy and delectable donuts. Jog straight into your kitchen and make em!
That’s it for today!
Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks for stopping by,