Eggless Cream Filled Donuts Recipe - Eggless Baking Without Oven
- Plain Flour/Maida - 1 1/4 cup + (1/3 cup for dusting)
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Powered Sugar - 6 tbsp
- Milk Powder - 2 tbsp
- Instant Yeast - 3/4 tsp
- Milk - 2/3 cup
- Dark Chocolate Sauce -
- White Chocolate Sauce -
- Custard -
- Chopped Almonds -
- Sugar Confetti -
- Desiccated Coconut -
- Start by adding the sugar and yeast to the warm milk. Stir and keep aside for 10 mins.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder and mix well. Once the yeast mixture is frothy add that in and knead to a sticky dough.
- Add the butter and knead for 8-10 minutes. Once done, cover and let it prove for one hour.
- Then take the flour sprinkle some of it and punch down the dough. Knead and then roll it dusting flour in between.
- Roll it into 1/2 inch thickness and then cut it using donut cutter or a glass or cookie cutters. Using a 1 inch diameter cutter, make a hole in center as well.
- Keep these in a tray cover the tray and let them prove for another hour.
- Heat some oil to fry these. Once the oil seems to be mediumly hot, throw in a small center of the doughnut to check whether its hot enough. If it starts bubbling after a second its ready.
- Add the doughnuts and fry in med flame. Once fried transfer to a plate which is lined with kitchen towels.
- Take the custard and fill that in a syringe. Take a donut and inject a little bit of the custard in 1 inch distance so that it reaches everywhere. DO NOT over inject or it will come out.
- Now coat the donut with chocolate sauce and decorate however you wish.
RECIPE NOTES :
Dark Chocolate Sauce: Add 100 grams dark chocolate and 70 ml milk to a sauce pan and heat in med-low flame stirring regularly until smooth. Refrigerate for an hour before use. This will make a thin sauce, for a thicker sauce use 50ml milk. White Chocolate Sauce : Same method, 100gm chocolate and 50ml milk in a pan in med flame stirring regularly. Refrigerate and use.