Gajar ka Halwa Recipe
- Red Carrot - 800 gm grated
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Milk - 800 ml
- Ghee - 6 tbsp
- Cardamom - 5 - 6
- Almonds - 4 - 5 finely slivered
- Cashew Nuts - 4 - 5 finely chopped
- Cashew - 4 - 5 roughly chopped
- Almonds - 4 - 5 roughly chopped
- Pistachios - roughly chopped
- Heat a pan, add in 3 tbsp of ghee. Add in the carrot and cook for 3-4 mins or until soft in med-high flame.
- Once the carrot is soft, add in the hot milk. Stir occasionally, cook in med-high flame until it leaves the sides.
- After it leaves the sides, add in the sugar and cook for a minute. Then add in the finely chopped nuts and cardamom. Cook until it leaves the sides and serve hot!!
RECIPE NOTES :