Manchow Soup Recipe | Indo-Chinese Cooking
- Mixed Vegetables - 2-3 tbsp each vegetable(cabbage, carrot, french beans, cauliflower)
- Spring Onion Whites - 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes - 2 tbsp
- Garlic - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger - 1/2 tsp
- Green Chili - 1/2 tsp
- Corn Starch - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - as desired
- Salt - as desired
- Fresh Coriander - 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable Stock - 2 cups
- Mint - 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil in wok/pan in very high flame. Add ginger, green chili and garlic. Sauté until light golden.
- Add the mix veggies, sauté until lightly cooked about 10 seconds. Add the tomatoes, sauté for 10 more seconds.
- Add in the vegetable stock. Wait for a roaring boil.
- Season it with salt n pepper. Add in the soy sauce, mint and coriander. Finish off with corn flour diluted with some water. Cook for a minute.
- Manchow soup is ready, serve with fried noodles/brown noodles!
RECIPE NOTES :
I used french beans, cauliflower, carrot and cabbage as mixed veggies. All were 2 Tbsp each.Make this soup in very high flame!