Mirchi Sambharo / Condiments for Fried Food
- Green Chili - 15 - 16 chopped
- Salt - to taste
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard Powder - 1 tsp (optional)
- Water - to boil
- Blanch the chilies by adding the chilies to boiling water for a few seconds and then strain it. [Optional Step]
- In a pan, add in the oil. Once hot add in the mustard seeds. As they crackle, add in the chilies, salt, turmeric, sugar and lemon juice..
- Cook in med flame until the moisture evaporates...
- As the moisture evaporates, add some mustard powder if you wish. Stir well and serve!
RECIPE NOTES :