Mitha Puda | Sweet Pancakes | Use Leftover Sugar Syrup
- Wheat Flour -
- Fennel Seeds -
- Salt -
- Ghee/Oil -
- Leftover Sugar Syrup -
- In a bowl, add the wheat flour, fennel and salt. Mix well. Now using the syrup, Make a pour-able batter. Try to avoid lumps.
- Let it rest for atleast 10 mins.
- Heat a nonstick pan, now pour in the batter. Spread it thinner than pancakes, but thicker than nachos.
- Smear some ghee/oil in the sides. Let it cook until brown.
- Now flip it over and cook until brown.
- Serve it with Chili Pickle or Mango Pickle.
RECIPE NOTES :
If you don't have syrup, you can throw in about 2-3 tbsp of sugar to this and make a batter using water.