Molten Choco Lava Cake - Eggless, Without Condensed Milk
- Flour - 3/8 cup
- Baking Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Cocoa Powder - 1/8 cup
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Chopped Chocolate - as required
- Sift - Cocoa, BP, BS, Flour. Cream butter, sugar. Add in half of the yogurt. Mix and add half of the sifted mixture. Add rest half of the yogurt and rest of the flour mix.
- Pipe the batter into greased moulds and refrigerate for minimum 30 mins..
- Bake at 220 C for 8 mins in a preheated oven.
- After Baking, Loosen the edges, flip over in a plate and serve hot!
RECIPE NOTES :