Eggless Cupcakes Recipe In Microwave Convection Mode - Eggless Microwave Baking
- Maida/Plain Flour - 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Cream -
- Start by preheating your Microwave Oven in Convection Mode for 10 Minutes at 170 C.
- Whisk flour,baking soda and baking powder together. In a separate bowl mix milk and vinegar together in another bowl and keep aside. Line a cupcake tray or individual cupcake moulds with Cupcake liners. If using Silicone Moulds no need to line.
- In a mixing bowl, add the oil,sugar, vanilla essence. Beat for a minute or so. Now add the milk and vinegar mixture. Give it a mix.
- Add the flour mixture, and mix it well. And finally use a spatula to fold and mix. Scoop the batter into cupcake liners.
- Open the the microwave and place a small wire stand or something that can elevate the height from touching the turning plate.
- Place the cupcake tray and close the oven, Bake for 15 minutes at 170 C.
- If your oven has its heating rods on top, that means you would have to cover the cupcakes with a sheet of aluminium foil after they are in for about 7-9 minutes to ensure the cupcakes are baked evenly, not overbaked from top and undercooked from beneath. Try and test with your oven, as every oven is different you may or may not need to do this.
- After the cupcakes are baked, test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, they are ready other another 2-3 minutes..
- Take the cupcakes out from the oven, if you still feel the tops are crisp, you can cover the cupcakes with a damp cloth or a normal cloth for 10 minutes. After the cupcakes are cooled, Dress them with any icing you wish. ENJOY!
RECIPE NOTES :
I used chocolate stabilized amul whipped cream in this. Watch my Microwave Chocolate Cake Recipe to see how to make it.