Paneer is a favorite of everyone.. Its mild and mingles with the spices you throw in the dish.. Paneer Chili is very popular among all age groups.. Whether its a kid or a adult, everyone loves it! Ofcourse, it should be as it comes from one of the most delectable cuisine’s, “Indo-Chinese”!
In this sizzling Paneer Chili, I’ve added a touch of Thai into it! Now that sounds interesting isn’t it? Let us have a look at this quick recipe, which you can make in less than 10 mins!
- Paneer - ½ Cup (Cubes, Tofu can be used)
- Cherry Tomatoes - ⅓ Cup (Halved)
- Bell Peppers - ⅓ Cup (Cubed)
- Baby Onions - ⅓ Cup (Halved)
- Thai Red Chilies - 1 Tsp (Chopped)
- Garlic - 1 Tsp (Chopped)
- Coriander - 1 Tbsp
- Sesame - 1 Tsp (Roasted)
- Oregano - ½ Tsp (Any herb can be used/Optional)
- Salt - As per taste
- Sugar - Pinch (Optional)
- Ketchup - 1 Tbsp
- Red ChiliSauce - ½ Tsp
- Gr Chili Sauce - ½ Tsp (Optional)
- Soy Sauce - ½ Tsp (All in one sauce can be used)
- Olive Oil - 1½ Tbsp (Any oil can be used)
- Quickly heat olive oil in a pan till very hot, add the Garlic and Thai chilies. Toss until light brown.
- Add the onions. Sauté well.
- Now add the cherry tomatoes, and toss well! It might get some flambé, that's what enhances the taste!
- Now add the bell pepper, toss well!
- Add in the sauces, mix well. Now add the salt, sesame and oregano, sugar, coriander, Mix well!
- Tip in the paneer, and toss well! Serve it straight from the pan!
That’s a quick and
fast recipe! You can make this anytime in the day and enjoy! Oh yes, this is such a fast recipe that you can even prepare after the guests arrive, they’ll love the Thai touch to the
most common Paneer Chili!
Make sure to send in your recreations to me at email@example.com 🙂
Have a great time!