I’ve been getting a lot of requests for Pasta recipes.. So, Here I bring the first one, very easy and basic yet tastes fantabulous!
Kids want pasta, noodles all the time and this would be adored.. Why you ask? Don’t you think it looks so colorful? And the cheeessy bit?
Let’s get onto it..
- Fusilli Pasta / Spiral Pasta - 1¼ Cup
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Butter - 2 Tbsp
- Plain Flour - 1½ Tbsp
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Cheese - ¼ Cup (I prefer any of Mozzarella, Gouda or Cheddar)
- Olive Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Garlic Cloves Chopped - 6-7
- Gr Chili Chopped- 2
- Basil Leaves - 7-8
- Onions Chopped - 1
- Corn - 3-4 Tbsp
- Red Bell Pepper Chopped - 3-4 Tbsp
- Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped - 3-4 Tbsp
- Green Bell Pepper Chopped - 3-4 Tbsp
- Salt - To Taste
- Start by boiling a couple of cups of water, to that add a tablespoon of regular oil and salt to taste. Throw in the pasta and let it boil till Al dente, strain and keep aside.
- In a saucepan, make a roux by adding the butter and flour and cook for a moment. Pour in a little amount of milk at a time to avoid lumps and stir regularly. Season with salt and pepper and cook till thick. Switch off the flame, and add the cheese in. Béchamel sauce is ready.
- In a wok/pan, add the olive oil. Once hot add the garlic and chili. Saute and tear the basil leaves in, add the onions, red green and yellow bell pepper and corn. Stir it up well..
- Season with salt and pepper, add the pasta and toss it up! Pour the Béchamel in, and stir, stir stir. Ready to be served, bon appétit!
Now, I expect you to give this one a try.. Cause aren’t we making the regular Marinara / Indian Style Pasta for too long?