Long time, No Eggless Baking Without Oven Recipe
😛 Sponge cake is a base cake for numerous pastries, cakes..
Here it is, Eggless Sponge Cake, Using Oil and Milk, Made in a pressure cooker.. So lets make it..
- Flour/Maida - 1 Cup
- Baking Powder - ½ Tsp
- Baking Soda - ½ Tsp
- Salt - ¼ Tsp
- Sugar - 1 Cup
- Milk - ½ Cup
- Vanilla - 1 Tsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 Tsp
- Oil - ¼ Cup
- Take a pressure cooker, The bigger cooker the better. Add in 2 cups of salt to it. Now place a wire stand and close it WITHOUT WHISTLE. And Heat in medium flame.
- Take the room temperature milk and mix in the lemon and keep aside.
- Sift the Baking Powder,Baking Soda, Flour, Salt, Sugar twice.
- After 4-5 mins the milk would have thickened, now pour in the oil, vanilla and mix really well.
- Combine the wet mix with the dry, and mix well.
- Take a 7" cake tin or any utensil of such diameter and grease well with oil/butter and line butter paper at the bottom.
- Add in the cake batter to the utensil and tap twice.
- Now bake the cake in our pressure cooker for 30 mins covered but without whistle in low-med flame.
- Garnish with chocolate and almonds or eat just like that and enjoy.
All the cake was finished in one go.. So make and enjoy 🙂
Watch me making this awesome cake:
Until Next time, Take Care.
Thanks, Have a great time!