Sanna Pakoras Recipe – Crunchy Onion Fritters | Sindhi Snack Recipe
- Chopped Onions - 4
- Chopped Coriander - 1 bunch
- Chopped Green Chili - 2
- salt - as per taste
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Corainder Seedss - 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Chili Flakes - 1 tsp
- baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Besan / Gram Flour - 1 1/2 cups
- Water - as required
- oil - for frying
- In a mixing bowl, add the chopped onions, coriander, green chili followed by the salt and spices. Mix well and add the besan/gram flour and add water little by little to make a very thick batter. Once the batter is ready, add a spoonful of hot oil to it.
- In medium hot oil, drop in the batter to make big sized pakoras. Shapes don't matter as these are going to be double fried. Once the balls turn slightly golden and cooked from inside, take them out and let them cool.
- Once the big sized pakoras are cooled a little, break them into bite size pieces, one big pakoras can be made into 4-5 smaller pakoras aka sanna pakoras.
- Heat up the oil in high this time and drop the sanna pakoras into it. Fry until they turn crispy and get dark brown colour. Relish with some green chutney or sweet and hot ketchup.