Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe | With Cherries Inside, Cooker Cupcakes | Eggless Baking Without Oven
- Salt - 2 cups to bake
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Powdered Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp
- Plain Flour - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Club Soda - 1/2 cup
- Cherries -
- Heat a cooker with 2 cups salt, a wire stand and a perforated plate in medium flame.
- In a mixing bowl, add the butter and sugar, beat well till creamy. Add the vanilla essence, and beat well.
- Mix the baking powder and plain flour in another bowl. Add half of it to the creamed butter and sugar, fold well and then add the rest half.
- Pour in the club soda and mix well. Fill 9 cupcake liners which are in individual cupcake tins with the batter and plop in a couple of cherries in each.
- Place the cupcake tins/moulds in a small tray/spring bottom cake tin's bottom part and place in the cooker to bake for 15-18 mins in medium flame.
RECIPE NOTES :
I used a idli cooker, hence i loosened the whistle. If using pressure cooker take the whistle out. You can also bake these in a preheated oven at 180 C for 15 mins. Frost these after they cool with whipped cream/cream cheese frosting/anything. I used leftover frosting from red velvet cake. Recipe for that on wednesday.