Today is the last day of 2013.. And we have the last recipe of 2013.. Happy New Year!! 🙂
Its Pizza Time! Who does not love pizza? Lets make some Pizza which is oven free, yeast free. Oh yes, This is a instant pizza.. You can rock and roll in less than 20 mins.. Whenever you want to enjoy pizza, make some at home rather than calling for one cause its healthy, fast to make and is fantastically tasty!
Text recipe for you all 🙂
- For Base: Maida/Plain Flour - ½ Cup
- Yogurt - As required to make dough
- Salt - To Taste
- Baking Soda - ¼ Tsp
- Baking Powder - ¼ Tsp
- Mixed Herbs - 1 Tsp [Optional]
- For Instant Sauce: Ketchup - 2 Tbsp
- Salt - ¼ Tsp
- Garlic Paste - ⅛ Tsp
- Mix Herbs - 1 Tsp
- For Topping: Onions - As required
- Capsicum - As required
- Cheese - As required
- Pizza Sauce - As required
- Salt, Pepper - To Taste
- Mix Herbs - As desired
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- For Base: Take 2 cups of salt and add it to a kadhai/cooker then place a wire stand and cover the pot/cooker and switch on the flame in med.
- Add the ingredients in a bowl/kneading plate and make a soft dough.
- In a floured surface, roll the pizza and transfer the base into a 7" cake tin or any utensil. Prick holes using fork. And transfer the base into the preheated cooker/kadhai and cook for 5-6 mins.
- Pizza base is ready.
- For Sauce. Mix everything and keep aside.
- For Finishing Pizza: Heat a big pan/kadhai covered without anything inside for 5-6 mins.
- If you wish to toast the pizza on side where you wish to put toppings, toast it in the kadhai until light brown.
- After the pizza is toasted on the topping side, brush down the pizza with oil. Now spread the sauce, then some cheese, onions, capsicum, salt, pepper, and again some cheese. Smear the left over oil over the cheese.
- Transfer the pizza in the preheated kadhai and cook for 5-7 mins.
- After its cooked, sprinkle herbs if you wish and serve Hot!
Until Next time, Take Care.
Thanks, Have a great time!