Witch Finger Cookies Recipe - Atta Cookies - Eggless Baking Without Oven
- Wheat Flour - 100 gm
- Powdered Sugar - 50 gm
- Solidified Ghee - 33 gm
- Baking Powder - a tiny pinch
- Salt - a pinch
- Garam Masala - a pinch
- Salt - 2 cups to bake
- Mixed Fruit Jam -
- Take a cooker/idli cooker, add 2 cups of salt, a wire rack, a perforated plate. Close the lid, remove the whistle(only when its a normal cooker), loosen the whistle(for idli cooker). Heat it at Low-Med Flame.
- In a bowl, tip in the atta, sugar, baking powder, salt, garam masala. Mix well.
- Add the ghee(frozen) and incorporate well.
- Add milk and form a dough.
- Shape the dough into fingers, Press in a almond at the edge.
- Transfer this to your cake tin/spring form tin/baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in med flame for 15 mins or at 200 Degree C for 15 mins.
- Once baked, remove the almond. Apply the jam. Place the almond.
- Coat the bottom of the finger in jam!
RECIPE NOTES :
Normal Punjabi Atta Cookies/Atta Cookies are baked till they're golden all over. I baked this cookies until they just got slight color in the bottom. For realistic look!