Eggless Pancakes Recipe - Stir it Up, QUICK!
- Plain Flour/Maida - 1 1/2 cups
- Powdered Sugar - 4 tbsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Powdered Sago - 3 tbsp
- Milk Powder - 3 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Melted Butter - 4 tbsp
- Milk - 3/4 cup
- Honey/Maple Syrup - to drizzle
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, milk powder, sago starch, vanilla essence, melted butter and a little milk at a time to make a batter.
- Make pancakes in a medium hot pan greased with a little bit of butter by pouring a ladle full and flipping them over when you see bubbles. Cook for another moment until the other side is also slight golden.
- Stack, Drizzle topping and SERVE!
RECIPE NOTES :