Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream - Beat the Heat | Without Ice Cream Maker | Foolproof Recipe
- Milk - 1 cup
- Milk Powder - 1/4 cup
- Whipping Cream - 1 1/2 cup
- Condensed Milk - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 1/2 tsp
- In a pan, add the milk, milk powder and heat till it gets a boil. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool to room temp.
- In a bowl, Add the whipping cream and beat it well using a whisk or a beater.
- Once you can see the traces, add the sugar and beat it till stiff peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla to the milk+milk powder mix and mix well.
- Now add this mix to the whipped cream and mix well. Freeze for 6-7 hours, Scoop into an edible chocolate bowl or a regular ice cream bowl and enjoy! :)
RECIPE NOTES :
For Chocolate Bowls: Take some Dark Compound/Milk Compound and melt it over simmering water. Now take some chocolate and spread it to some silicone muffin moulds/paper liners. Refrigerate for 2 mins, peel and enjoy :) The way, I started making this type of Ice Cream was from only Whipping Cream, and Condensed Milk. Feel Free to adjust the recipe as you prefer, the main keys in this recipe is Air from Whipped Cream, Fat from Condensed Milk and Milk Powder. And moisture from Milk. :)